As we're reaching high temperatures, these are the little summer essentials we can't live without.
1. Leonor Greyl's Serum de Soie Sublimateur is an organic serum for the hair, it's very light so it doesn't make your hair greasy!
2. Chanel's D-Pollution Essentiel it's amazing if you live anywhere with high exposure to pollution. Protects your skin and smells so good.
3. Just the best hand-cream at the moment. We love finding good hand-creams!
4. Really good eye mask from Talika. Great for travelling and it really makes your eyes lighten up. Plus you can re-use them!
5. Cute little lip balm with bits of glitter from Glossier.